First Year Degree College Online Admission Procedure 2020-21
- Fill the University of Mumbai Pre-Registration Form 2020-21 by visiting the given website: www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Select the college: MSG SGKM College of Arts, Science and Commerce and the college code is 930
- Please keep the scanned copies of your HSC Mark Sheet, HSC Leaving Certificate and SSC Passing Certificate ready before you connect to the mum.digitaluniversity.ac. You are required to upload the same while submitting the form on www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Take the hard copy/ soft copy of the pre-registration form 2020-21 and keep it ready before you proceed to Step 2.
- Click on the link to fill the college pre-admission form : https://tinyurl.com/y2t66fe
- Please fill the online form and keep the scanned copies of the following documents which are to be uploaded:
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature copy.
- University Pre-Registration Form.
- HSC Marksheet.
- HSC Leaving Certificate.
- Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificate as applicable. (ex. Physically Handicap, Children with special needs like learning disability etc.)
Note: The student is required to submit the original documents as and when demanded by the college authorities.
- On successful uploading/submission of the pre-admission form of the college along with the documents, the application will be verified by the admission department of the college.
- Incomplete admission forms or forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- All verified and approved forms shall be considered for selection in the merit list. The merit list shall be displayed on the college notice board and website.
- On selection in the Merit List, students shall receive an SMS and an email regarding the admission process, fee details and the payment procedure.
- Admissions will be confirmed after payment of fees within the time schedule prescribed. The student shall lose the claim for admission from the merit list concerned if the fees are not paid within the stipulated time frame.